Sunday 28 August 2011

Diary of my fight with Megaesophagus

My name is Brandy and I am a black 12 year old Lhasa Apso. I live with my Mum & Dad in a medium sized pretty village in South Yorkshire.
Something very strange & frightening happened to me on 12th November 2010, it started as a very ordinary day and I had just enjoyed chewing on one of my favourite chew sticks. Suddenly I was repeatably sick & found swallowing very hard, I was frightened & started to tremble and cry.
Luckily the vets are not very far way & although they were due to close they agreed to see me (phew what a relief). This was the start of my battle with Megaesophagus, a condition my parents had never heard of, I would like to clarify that they are not my real parents as there is no family resemblance, they adopted me when I was 12 weeks old & took me to live with 2 other Lhasa Apso's called Tara and Polly.

To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment